Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> on 2020/08/04 14:21:03 UTC

Cms webside

Hello Andrew,
Hello Greg,

I read on commons that you want to switch of the old cms in a view weeks.
Is AOO part of the plan? Or are we not affected?

Just wondering. And I have strong doubts we can move 1.8 GB of content in a few weeks.

All the best
Peter

Re: Cms webside

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
OK, let's check how much we manage until ApacheCon, and then review how much time we need beyond the point.
If all goes south, we still have sufficient time to look into solutions how to deal with the shutdown at the end of this year.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks Dave for allocate time now.

Re: Cms webside

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Peter,

Re: Cms webside

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Dave,

Re: Cms webside

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

I have created INFRA-20636 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20636>: Migrate OpenOffice Websites From CMS

We had discussions a few weeks ago about which method. I am not going to decide on the new tool until I’ve made progress on my local environment.

I currently like the idea of using JBake because (a) I used it on the incubator site and (b) we can use Groovy in building the templates. I know we have some developers with Groovy skills so that makes sense to me.

Re: Cms webside

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.
Hi, Peter: