Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org> on 2003/01/29 01:20:41 UTC

Re: Switch tree from GUI components to test elements

Except I don't yet agree with the last point.  I think it can be done without requiring that.

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org

Re: Switch tree from GUI components to test elements

Posted by Oliver Rossmueller <or...@apache.org>.

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Mike Stover wrote:

> Except I don't yet agree with the last point.  I think it can be done without requiring that.

Mike,

you seem to have a complete picture of how to do this so I suggest you
implement it as soon as 1.8.1 is out. I'll see and learn then how you did
it.

Oliver