Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chatree Srichart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/28 15:32:56 UTC

can not filter any field which was encrypted in webtools.

Hi all.

I have a problem about filter function in webtools. I cannot filter any
field in webtools which was encrypted such as "socialSecurityNumber" of
"Person" entity.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,
Chatree Srichart

Re: can not filter any field which was encrypted in webtools.

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
How would that work, ie regardless of what OFBiz does, how could we filter or order by a column that contains encrypted data?

-David