Posted to general@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2007/08/23 12:07:34 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Request a "JAMES" Confluence Space to INFRA

Stefano Bagnara ha scritto:
> I propose to ask a space for JAMES. The vote is limited to the request
> of the space as I think that if we never ask we'll never know if INFRA
> is able or not to provide us such a tool.

This vote passed with the following votes (all binding)

+1 votes

Stefano Bagnara
Danny Angus
Bernd Fondermann
Norman Maurer
Serge Knystautas

+0 <none>
-1 <none>

I just submitted the JIRA request to the Infra team:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1332

I'll post an update when the space will be ready so that we'll do some
tests and start collecting proposals on how to use it.

Stefano

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Request a "JAMES" Confluence Space to INFRA

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
> I'll post an update when the space will be ready so that we'll do some
> tests and start collecting proposals on how to use it.

Great. I think I've worked-out how to do the news thing.

d.

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Request a "JAMES" Confluence Space to INFRA

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Noel J. Bergman ha scritto:
> -1
>
> Me.
>
> 	--- Noel

Too late man. The six days vote expired 6 hours ago and the space is
already there (here we call this "damn efficient infrastructure" ;-) )

Btw the vote for the space request, not for using it. So this should not
harm anyone.

Hope we can find a better consensus about what to do with the resources
we are collecting.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
-1

Me.