Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ingrid Morterud <im...@docstream.no> on 2007/03/20 12:20:03 UTC

use-character-maps

Hi!

I have an application that uses Cocoon and Saxon8.

I am trying to show a phi-symbol, and the hex-code doesn't work in IE6.0. So
- I want my xslt to transform the hex-code to the appropriate &amp code.

This works beautifully when I test the stylesheet with the file.

However, it does not work at all when I transform the file using the
stylesheet through cocoon. Anyone have a suggestion?

Here are the lines included in my stylesheet:

    <xsl:character-map name="cm1">
        <xsl:output-character character="&#981;" string="&amp;phi;"/>
    </xsl:character-map>

    <xsl:output use-character-maps="cm1"/>

I would appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Ingrid Morterud

  _____