Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "RABI K.C." <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/01 10:49:09 UTC

Granting permissions for Create KIP

Hello,

I am new to kafka and have to create KIP for KAFKA-8953 and was going
through
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals
create KIP. However, it seems I don't have permission to create KIP.

*Wiki id: rabikumar.kc*

Please do let me know if anything else is required.

With regards,
Rabi

Re: Granting permissions for Create KIP

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Rabi,

You're all set now.  Thanks for the interest in Apache Kafka.

-Bill