Posted to bridges-user@portals.apache.org by "Strittmatter, Stephan" <St...@siemens.com> on 2006/08/14 16:02:31 UTC

JSF Bridge in Liferay

Hi,

I want to use the JSF bridge within Liferay 3.6, but I have some
problems.

1. I have to define the MyFaces Extention-Filter in the liferay web.xml
for
   every url instead of only register it in my portlet.
2. I have to add the MyFaces libs to the lib/ext directory of Tomcat and

   have to remove them from my portlet. If I leave them also in the
   portlets lib dir I get ClassCastExceptions.

The problem will be if there are differnent Portlets with different
MyFaces
versions.

What am I doing wrong?

BTW I would like to improve also the documentation on
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Using_Portlets

Thanks for any help,

Stephan