Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Sunil Patil <pp...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/09 06:16:37 UTC

How do i debug Pluto

Hi,

I want to know how to debug pluto code. Not sure if this is possible at all.

If not what is  good way to understand code base.

Sunil

Re: How do i debug Pluto

Posted by Patrick Huber <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi

In order to understand the Pluto Code, or rather its architecture, I'd
write a small Portlet and set breakpoints in the methods processAction
and render. At least, that's how I got into pluto code sometimes.
To debug pluto/tomact follow the instructions here:
http://eclipse.sys-con.com/read/44918.htm

A few central classes from Pluto are: PortletContainer(Impl),
PortletInvoker, PortletServlet
A few central classes from PlutoPortal are: PortalDriverServlet

Patrick

--
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly
by." -- Douglas Adams