Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/20 00:45:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.2

Folks,

I'm calling a vote to release CXF Distributed OSGi 1.2.

In addition to providing the Reference Implementation to the OSGi Remote
Services Specification, the CXF Distributed OSGi 1.2 release now also
provides the Reference Implementation of the OSGi Remote Service Admin
Specification version 1.0, Chapter 122 in the OSGi Enterprise
Specification[1].

The release notes contain a description of new features in this release:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/trunk/distribution/sources/src/main/release/release_notes.txt

The staging area is at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-023<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-021>

The various distributions can be downloaded as follows:

   -   *Source:*
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-023/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-source-distribution/1.2<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-021/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-source-distribution/1.1>
   -   *Multi-bundle:*
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-023/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution/1.2<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-021/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution/1.1>
   -   *Single-bundle:*
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-023/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution/1.2<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-021/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution/1.1>

This release is tagged with cxf-dosgi-ri-1.2 at:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/tags/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.2<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/tags/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.1>

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Please consider this call to vote as my +1.

Cheers,
Eoghan

[1] http://www.osgi.org/Download/Release4V42

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.2

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
Folks,

I'm pulling this release after noticing that the release notes in the
multi-bundle distro weren't updated for 1.2.

I'll cut a take-two and call another vote later on today.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.2

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Do you want that info added to the release notes?

Cheers,
Eoghan

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.2

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.