Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by St...@astrazeneca.com on 2005/12/08 14:10:44 UTC

problems using soapmonitor

Hello!

I have been trying to use the soap monitor for some time now, but each time
I try to run the applet I get
"The SOAP Monitor is unable to communcate with the server."

I have traced the error to the SOAPMonitorPage.start method, and this is the
error that I get:

Exception! java.io.EOFException
java.io.EOFException
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(Unknown
Source)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(Unknown
Source)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at
SOAPMonitorApplet$SOAPMonitorPage.start(SOAPMonitorApplet.java:368)
	at SOAPMonitorApplet.start(SOAPMonitorApplet.java:100)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What's wrong...? Please help!

/Stefan

RE: problems using soapmonitor

Posted by George Papandreou <ge...@alcatel.com>.
Have you tried 'soapmeter'?
(http://soapical.sourceforge.net/soapmeter/)
It installed and ran as charm with no hassles.  It also has some appealing
visualization features you might like.  Hope its of use to you.

Cheers,
/geo