Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/02 16:23:37 UTC

Re: Extensions to API for Handlers

hi Adrian,

I applied the patch which you submitted. I did a slight change by
introducing the IAttribute interface and making some minor changes
inorder to avoid static linkage. Thanks for your pathch.

Roshan

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi,

In linux I noticed that when I send the request to Axis C++ Server, in
the response SOAP Message, it doens't include the Attributes &
namespaces which were added from the client. We have to fix this. This
is not a Axis C++ client problme, but a Axis C++ server problem.

Request SOAP Message, SOAP Headers.
-------------------------------
<SOAP-ENV:Header>
<ns2:TestHeader xmlns:ns2="http://ws.apache.org/axisCppTest/"
xmlns:namesp1="http://mynamespace.com">
<Credentials ns2:type="normal">
<username ns2:usertype="normal_user">Test User</username>
<password>Test Password</password>
</Credentials>
</ns2:TestHeader>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>