Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org> on 2014/10/30 09:05:40 UTC

[Grouping] Changing 'kill' Term to 'terminate'

Hi Devs,

Please note that we have renamed the '*kill*' term used in Service Group
definition and Composite Application Definitions to '*termination*'. This
is in line with the discussion in the thread [1]. The following are the
changes that should be applied to the Service Group and Application
definitions:

   *Old Term *

*New Term*

killBehaviour

terminationBehaviour

kill-none

terminate-none

kill-dependents

terminate-dependents

kill-all

terminate-all

Please rename your definitions accordingly, and do let me know if you face
any issues.

[1]. [Grouping][Part-2] Composite Application Dependency Tree building
based in Autoscaler

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*

Re: [Grouping] Changing 'kill' Term to 'terminate'

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.
Hi Lahiru,

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> It is better to change this term in code as well. Will do some refactoring
> when possible.

+1. AFAIK, its already done.

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.