Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 00:26:03 UTC

Re: Can't load log handler "org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLoggerFileHandler"

Hi,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
can receive email notifications? Here is the instruction:

suhuadong wrote
> My project based spring boot and ignite(1.5.0.final)
> I pack my projcet to XXX.jar by mvn.
> I'm trying to run the jar,but I'm having a strange ClassNotFoundException.
>
> Here is full stack trace:
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n4490/%E6%97%A0%E6%A0%87%E9%A2%98.png>
This is a known issue with Java logger being used within an application
server. I would recommend to switch to Log4J instead. To do this, you should
include 'ignite-log4j' dependency and Log4J logging for Ignite will be
enabled automatically.

-Val

Re: Can't load log handler "org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLoggerFileHandler"

Posted by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com>.
Ok val.

Posted by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com>.
Val,

How log4j enabled automatically after adding the dependency?

Shouldn't we need to set the grid logger IgniteConfiguration#setGridLogger?

And, why slf4j logger is not enabled by default?

--Kamal