Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2017/10/08 07:46:47 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.20.0

Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.20.0, a new minor release
with 550+ new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
changes is available in the Camel wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.20.0+Release.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12340219&styleName=&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1098/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1098/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.20.0/

Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=5852309711f9f6c98fe5d7cc8fa797fc7c568c1b

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.20.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
possible for this release candidate.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.20.0

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
+1 (binding)

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.20.0

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1

Gregor

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Thomas Diesler <td...@redhat.com>.
Unfortunately

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding).
Thanks Gregor.
--
Andrea Cosentino

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Tested with Camel in Action 2nd edition source code

--
Claus Ibsen