Posted to user@struts.apache.org by gl...@cmhc.ca on 2005/08/16 21:09:33 UTC

html:messages

Greetings,

I am unable to find a solution... even after searching... and waiting for
the espresso to kick in.

I have messages and would like to determine the number of messages in the
bean.
If there is more than one message format the output as a list or else just
display the message.
Unable to come up with something.

This is what I am currently using:
<logic:messagesPresent message="true">
         <bean: write name="message" filter="false"/><br>
</logic:messagesPresent>

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated !
- Glenn