Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Siva Kumar Rachaputi <sr...@xactlycorp.com> on 2016/09/02 13:58:28 UTC

build cube failing

Hi,

I am trying to explore Kylin for our organization and facing an issue with
building custom cube. It failing at step 10 – build cube with an error
“stopped by admin”.

Environment – hortonworks sandbox 2.2.4.2, Kylin 1.5.2.1

Note – I am able to build the sample cube successfully provided by kylin .

Can someone guide me on debugging this issue?

Thanks,

Siva

--

[image: What's New with Xactly] <http://www.xactlycorp.com/email-click/>

<https://www.nyse.com/quote/XNYS:XTLY>  [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/xactly-corporation>  [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/Xactly>  [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/XactlyCorp>  [image: YouTube]
<http://www.youtube.com/xactlycorporation>

Re: build cube failing

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Mostly likely the MR job behind step 10 is killed for some reason. You
shall find more clues in MR job logs.

Re: build cube failing

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.