Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ron Crocker <rc...@newrelic.com> on 2019/03/14 16:47:57 UTC

Technical consulting resources

I have a team that I’m working with that’s looking for some Flink consulting. They’re running on an older version (1.4) and are looking for help with upgrading to a later version and even a path for staying current). There are some complications of our deployment model that make this harder than it needs to be, so being comfortable with the deployment details of a flink cluster is helpful.

This team is in Portland Oregon but you can likely work with us remotely as well.

You can contact me directly or share with this list with your recommendations.

Thanks in advance

Ron
—
Ron Crocker
Distinguished Engineer & Architect
( ( •)) New Relic
rcrocker@newrelic.com

Re: Technical consulting resources

Posted by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>.
Here is a better link from a service buyer perspective: https://touk.pl/

---
Oytun Tez

*M O T A W O R D*
The World's Fastest Human Translation Platform.
oytun@motaword.com — www.motaword.com

Posted by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>.
Hi Ron,