Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Sag <ds...@epo.org> on 2005/11/08 11:50:51 UTC

built in project properties

Where can I find a doc on the built in maven 2 pom properties such as
${project.build.directory}

specifically I need one that is the project's base directory.
${project.directory} is not it apparently.

Kind regards,
Dave Sag

Re: built in project properties

Posted by Anuerin Diaz <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 11/9/05, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The only properties available are ${basedir} and ${project.*} where *
> mirrors the POM layout, eg ${project.build.directory} is 'target'.
>
> - Brett

thanks brett but that did not work. it was one of the things that I
tried "echoing" in an antrun execution. here are some of the
permutations that failed (the output is on the archived mail linked
below)...

        ${build.target.dir}
        ${build.dir}
        ${build.local.dir}