Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/08/10 22:39:17 UTC

doTestIBM()

I thought we'd agreed to get rid of this?  Apparently xmltoday is in a state
where connections are hanging, and my functional-tests run just took 10
minutes to tell me it failed.

I would really really rather that none of our functional tests accessed any
offsite resources at all.  I'm not averse to having a separate set of tests
for the sample applications that do use the net, but they should not be part
of the standard build.xml or the standard build process.

Any objections to my removing this?

Glen Daniels
Macromedia
http://www.macromedia.com/