Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by zhouxu <zh...@docworks.cn> on 2019/06/18 07:21:07 UTC

oak with apache sling

Hello everyone:
1. We want to use oak's content repository (node to store MongoDB, data file
to file system) and Solr search function. Other components are not needed
for the time being.

2. We have used the API of JCR and oak to develop business code based on
spring boot project. If we want to switch to sling, how do we use it? sling
has already started。We don't know how to use the code in spring boot to call
nodestore and Solr in sling. We hope someone can help us. Thank you very
much. This problem has troubled us for a long time.

--
Sent from: http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Jackrabbit-Users-f510167.html

Re: oak with apache sling

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, 2019-06-18 at 02:21 -0500, zhouxu wrote:
> Hello everyone:
> 1. We want to use oak's content repository (node to store MongoDB,
> data file
> to file system) and Solr search function. Other components are not
> needed
> for the time being.
>
> 2. We have used the API of JCR and oak to develop business code based
> on
> spring boot project. If we want to switch to sling, how do we use it?
> sling
> has already started。We don't know how to use the code in spring boot
> to call
> nodestore and Solr in sling. We hope someone can help us. Thank you
> very
> much. This problem has troubled us for a long time.

Do you want to

a) Switch your current Spring Boot code to use Sling

or

b) Migrate your Spring Boot application to Sling

?

Anyway, you will probably get a better answer by writing to
users@sling.apache.org .

Thanks,

Robert