Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Barry Scott <ba...@barrys-emacs.org> on 2003/11/11 23:07:28 UTC

pysvn 0.3.0 Python interface to Subversion released for review and testing

pysvn is a Python interface to the Subversion client functionality.
It is available in source, win32 and redhat 9 binary kits from
http://www.barrys-emacs.org/pysvn/.

Changes since 0.2.0:

* Support building on Redhat 9 using gcc 3.2.2

The main purpose of this release is to get feedback on the
updated API design. pysvn should be all you need to use
subversion from python.

Is it pythonic enough now?
What functionality is missing?

My TODO list is:

* Need to add property commands. (a) to svncpp (b) to pysvn
* Replace the dict used on the notify call back with a class.
* More docs...
* Unix kits. I can make freebsd 4.8 (gcc 2) kit

Barry

Re: pysvn 0.3.0 Python interface to Subversion released for review and testing

Posted by Francois Beausoleil <fb...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Hmm, I'm probably a complete moron, but I believe the version number is
not right in the module:
>>> print pysvn.version
(0, 2, 0, 0)

I downloaded and installed
http://www.barrys-emacs.org/pysvn/pysvn-py23-win32-0.3.0.zip

Thanks,
François

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:07:28 +0000, "Barry Scott"
<ba...@barrys-emacs.org> said:
> pysvn is a Python interface to the Subversion client functionality.
> It is available in source, win32 and redhat 9 binary kits from
> http://www.barrys-emacs.org/pysvn/.
>
> Changes since 0.2.0:
[snip]
Developer of Java Gui Builder
http://jgb.sourceforge.net/

Re: pysvn 0.3.0 Python interface to Subversion released for review and testing

Posted by Francois Beausoleil <fb...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Hi !

<ba...@barrys-emacs.org> said:
> pysvn is a Python interface to the Subversion client functionality.
[snip]
> What functionality is missing?

propset, propget and proplist come to mind :)

Thanks !
François