Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Bill Brown <wb...@colorfulsoftware.com> on 2006/09/23 22:04:22 UTC

Donate Code?

Greetings:

I have the basic makings of an Atom 1.0 pure java implementation at my
site http://colorfulsoftware.com/projects/atomsphere.  I don't know how
stable the abdera codebase is but I want to offer my source code for
help making this project more stable.  It uses the stax api.  After
browsing the incubator site it looks like there is already more
functionality in abdera than atomsphere.  Are there any development
areas of this project that still need help?

Thanks.
Bill Brown.

Re: Donate Code?

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
The client code would be a great place to start.  There are lots of
little implementation issues that need to be fleshed out, such as the
use of the Commons HttpClient and various nuances it has with connection
management.  The client side caching support also needs a good amount of
testing and we have a nagging problem with test cases that get hung up.

- James

Re: Donate Code?

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.