Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/24 10:13:55 UTC

[VOTE] drop wicketstuff-editable-grid

Hello All,

wicketstuff currently has 238 modules, some are not being used
I would like to perform some house keeping

According to
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.wicketstuff/wicketstuff-editable-grid

wicketstuff-editable-grid is not being used since `Oct, 2015`

Would it be OK to drop this module from wicketstuff master (9.0.0)?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [VOTE] drop wicketstuff-editable-grid

Posted by Zbynek Vavros <zb...@gmail.com>.
Well as I said, never used this myself but find it very useful.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zbynek Vavros <zb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,