Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Harshita Krishnachandran <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/16 04:58:30 UTC

Contribution to Apache Open Office documentation

Hi,

I am a technical writer by profession and I would like to contribute to
your documentation set.

Please create an account for:
Username: hashkc23
Email: harshitakc@gmail.com

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Harshita K

Re: Contribution to Apache Open Office documentation

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 3/16/2020 7:04 AM, David Lloyd-Jones wrote:
> Harshita,
> You have posted to an open list. I'm sorry, I don't knw what you were
> aiming for -- I would have told you if I did.
> You seem to have good instincts though.
> Good luck!
> -dlj.

David;

You are subscribed to this mailing list and will receive all mails sent
to it. This is how mailing lists work. If you no longer want to receive
e-mails for the list send a blank e-mail to
mailto:doc-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org this will generate an
automatic reply from the list software when it is received just reply to
it to complete the process. Often e-mail clients will mark these as spam
so check your spam folder to see if it is there if you do not see it in
your in-box

Regards
Keith

Posted by David Lloyd-Jones <da...@gmail.com>.
Harshita,

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 3/16/2020 12:58 AM, Harshita Krishnachandran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a technical writer by profession and I would like to contribute to
> your documentation set.
>
> Please create an account for:
> Username: hashkc23
> Email: harshitakc@gmail.com
>
> Please let me know if you need anything else.
>
> Regards,
> Harshita K

Harshita;

My apologies that this was not done earlier. Your account hashkc23 has
been created on the mwiki and a temporary password has been e-mailed
under separate cover. We are in the midst of trying to redefine the
documentation process and your input to that will be invaluable as I
have written technical documentation for my job as a Process engineer I
am by no means a technical writer and that skill is in need to the project.

Regards
Keith