Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com> on 2013/09/30 09:43:42 UTC

Getting Started with Apache Stratos Initial Release with Openstack

Hi,

Please find a blog post on $subject here [1].
You could also find cartridge images for Apache Tomcat, PHP and MySQL
attached.

[1]
http://imesh.gunaratne.org/blog/getting-started-with-apache-stratos-incubating-initial-release/<http://imesh.gunaratne.org/a/1/blog/getting-started-with-apache-stratos-incubating-initial-release/>

Thanks

--
*Imesh Gunaratne*
Technical Lead

Re: Getting Started with Apache Stratos Initial Release with Openstack

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com>.
Hi Alejandro,

I have now updated the above post [1] with more detailed information. If
you find any other problems please let us know.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com>.
Hi Alejandro,

Posted by Alejandro Bonilla <ab...@linuxwireless.org>.
Hi Imesh,