Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com> on 2013/10/10 01:27:14 UTC

set of SSL ciphers that are 128+ and non cbc encryption

Hi,

Is there such a list in the docs for cxf somewhere?

Re: set of SSL ciphers that are 128+ and non cbc encryption

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
Seems in Java 7 the ciphers for 128+ are the default. In Java 6 when no
cipher suite filter I see a few < 128bit but with java 7 those ones
disappeared.

Sent from my Android phone

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.