Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Fernando Soares <fs...@iol.pt> on 2008/04/25 21:31:04 UTC

Exception in jpa

Hello.
I have roller 4.0 (glassfish-9.0.1, jdk5, mysql 5.0.xxx) running for a
month, and only now with a debug level I found this error:

Caused by: <0.9.7-incubating nonfatal store error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.OptimisticLockException: An optimistic
lock violation was detected when flushing object instance
"org.apache.roller.planet.pojos.SubscriptionEntry-29e86bfb-2f0b-4eaf-929b-c3f8116e86ca"
to the data store. This indicates that the object was concurrently
modified in another transaction...

I read someting about it referencing problems with the schema of jpa...
Any clue?

--
fs@iol.pt
Media Capital Telecomunicações