Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Je...@boeing.com> on 2007/06/12 19:07:42 UTC

File Update with flowscript

 Hello,
   I was trying to follow the instructions here:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithFlow

But am getting a class not found exception on
org.apache.cocoon.components.upload.FileUploadManagerImpl

I did download and install the referenced cocoon-upload.jar file.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff

RE: File Update with flowscript

Posted by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za>.
Jeff

I have updated the wiki page; the web.xml "as shipped" does say:
<!--
  Specify maximum allowed size of the upload. Defaults to 10 Mb.
  Set here to a very low 100 kb to allow samples to run.
-->
<init-param>
  <param-name>upload-max-size</param-name>
  <param-value>102400</param-value>
</init-param>

i.e. if it were NOT for this entry, the default *would* revert to
10Mb.

As always, code has precedence over the docs. :-)

Derek

>>> "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Je...@boeing.com> 2007/06/13
07:23:31 PM >>>

Nevermind, it was the max size variable in web.xml.  Docs say default
is
10Mb,

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithCocoon2.1

but then in the default web.xml file installed with cocoon, it is
actually set to 100k.  That's kind of misleading.

Jeff

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 13.06.2007 19:23, Schmitz, Jeffrey A wrote:

> Nevermind, it was the max size variable in web.xml.  Docs say default is
> 10Mb, http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithCocoon2.1
> but then in the default web.xml file installed with cocoon, it is
> actually set to 100k.  That's kind of misleading.

That might have been changed in the meantime - or was always wrong in
the wiki ... You might correct it there.

>   I'm still working on getting a file upload to work using flowscript
> per Joerg's Wiki entry:

Actually it wasn't me who did the entry, only the last change was done
by me ... removing some slashes :)

Joerg

RE: File Update with flowscript

Posted by "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Je...@boeing.com>.