Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Heath Ivie <hi...@AutoAnything.com> on 2016/02/01 02:46:54 UTC

Re: Documentation

To piggy back , where can I find the api key values?

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 9:25 AM -0800, "Heath Ivie" <hi...@AutoAnything.com>> wrote:

Hi Folks,

I am working through the protocols to build a c# rest api.

I am seeing inconsistencies in the way the document says it works with how it actually works, specifically the fetch messages.

Could someone point me to the current documentation?

Thanks Heath

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>

Warning: This e-mail may contain information proprietary to AutoAnything Inc. and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you have received this message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.

Re: Documentation

Posted by Dana Powers <da...@gmail.com>.
You can find protocol documentation here (including a list of api key #s):

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/A+Guide+To+The+Kafka+Protocol

-Dana