Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by LeiNing <ni...@outlook.com> on 2016/04/02 06:25:57 UTC

Kafka performance issue

Hi guys,

Hope you are doing well.

I'm encountering a performance issue and would be highly appreciate if you can shed some light.

There is no problem by only running producer or consumer, but when I run both of them at the same time, the performance is getting very slow.

What parameters I should check?

Thanks a lot.

Tony

Re: Kafka performance issue

Posted by Vineet Mishra <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hey Tony,

Are you connecting to Remote machine for Consumer and Producer? If yes try
to check the network bandwidth.

Do check the cluster configuration, memory, cpu resources, topic
partitions, replication factor, you would get some trace.

Thanks!
VM