Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Sunil Dhanavath <su...@zee.com> on 2021/06/04 04:55:10 UTC

Subnet Setup in airflow

Hi airflow users,

I am planning to use subnet in my cluster launching through airflow.

Please help me how to setup/configure the subnet in cluster launching through airflow.

Thanks and regards,
Sunil
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages appended or attached to it may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden