Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by David Kegley <ke...@b23.io> on 2019/08/23 13:43:28 UTC

nifi-stateless failurePort usage

Hello devs,

I've been working with nifi-stateless quite a bit recently because it's
something we would like to start using after the 1.10 release.  I've come
across a few things that I was hoping for some clarification on from someone
else who is familiar with these features before I create a jira and start
working on a fix.

I've had some trouble with the failurePorts configuration. My flows are not
exiting when flowfiles are sent to the failure port. From the code [1], it
looks like failure ports must be at the root PG level of the flow.

Has anyone else been able to get failurePorts to work as expected?

I also have an open PR [2] that is ready for another round of review. It
would be great to get this merged before 1.10 if possible.

Thanks!
David

[1]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-stateless/nifi-stateless-core/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/stateless/core/StatelessFlow.java#L242-L251