Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Abhay Gupta <ab...@avissol.com> on 2020/02/25 12:02:22 UTC

Sequence with ODBC

Hi ,

Do we have a way to have Autoincrement field in Database for use in Thin
Client / UNIX ODBC . The Atomic sequence help is available with Java when JAVA
ignite is used but it does not tell if the same is available through thin
client protocol or not .

Regards,

Abhay Gupta

Re: Sequence with ODBC

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.
There is no such option currently, AFAIK

Best Regards,
Igor