Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Claus Atzenbeck <cl...@freenet.de> on 2004/12/20 16:58:50 UTC

Parsing of undecoded UTF-8

Hi,

I'm running Mac OS 10.3.7. I had to make a clean install and therefore I
also had to install SpamAssassin again. I was following the description
given at <http://www.stupidfool.org/docs/sa.html>.

I used to run SpamAssassin 2.6x. Now, I have version 3.0.2. Everything
seems to work, but sometimes sa-learn writes the following error while
parsing my mbox files:

	Parsing of undecoded UTF-8 will give garbage when decoding
	entities at ///Library/Perl/5.8.1/Mail/SpamAssassin/HTML.pm line
	182.

I have never seen that error under my previous used version.

Did I miss to install a specific Perl module?

Thanks for any hint!
Claus