Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Vinod_Thapliyal <Vi...@infosys.com> on 2003/01/27 10:03:18 UTC

Authentication problems.

Hi,

How can I ensure that the default authentication is done through my ldap directory server , when a user logs into my portal and then again atuhetication is done relative to database of my portlet aplication.

Vinod

Re: Authentication problems.

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
You'd start by consulting the manual for your portal server / portlet
application