Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu> on 2015/07/21 18:36:46 UTC

0.10 beta1

Hi Everyone,

As requested, here is 0.10 beta1. I've attached a log of all commits since
alpha1. You can download from the usual places:

Source artifacts:

  https://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.10-beta1/

Java binaries:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1037

--Rafael

Re: 0.10 beta1

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
And I spoke too soon...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-958 - blocker.

Actually found this under 0.9.1, but definitely a problem for 0.10 that will result in subtle hard to debug failures of the python install.

Got a proposed fix that I think is actually a better approach to the problem:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/36744/

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
I've also took it for a spin:

--