Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/17 16:41:02 UTC

Jira administration

Regarding jira:

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 8:51 PM, Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu> wrote:

> Since I now am now a VXQuery committer, jira group access is the only
> missing permission. Currently I am not in the VXQuery group. This means no
> tickets can be assigned to me and the open tickets can not be closed by me.

Vinayak is listed as the Project Leader, so he should be able to add you to
the project in Jira. Vinayak, just go to http://jira.apache.org login and
click Administration (top-right), you should be able to manege it from
there.

Cezar

Re: Jira administration

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@gmail.com>.
Are you logged in? If it still doesn't appear, it means you don't have
administration privileges. Paul Fremantle might be able to do it if not,
infrastructure@apache.org .

Paul, would you be able to add Preston to VXQuery in jira and maybe make
Vinayak administrator too?

Thanks,
Cezar

Re: Jira administration