Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Schubert <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/02 20:08:36 UTC

Installing Unitemplate

Hi fokls,

any hints how to install the unitemplate/unipublic publication? I
tried the clone but it does not worked for me.

Regards,
Christian

Re: Installing Unitemplate

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Christian Schubert wrote:

> Hi fokls,
>
> any hints how to install the unitemplate/unipublic publication? I
> tried the clone but it does not worked for me.

You have to define the path to the unitemplate publication in your
local.build.properties as e.g.

pubs.root.dirs=src/webapp/lenya/pubs:../unizh/pubs

The clone task is simply used to make a copy of the unitemplate
publication changing  stuff like the publication-id the publication-name
the e-mail adress of the "publication-master" .....
However after ./build.sh you have to clone the unipublic publication and
do the build again. This is not necessary for the unitemplate publication.

HTH

Jann