Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Volodymyr Vysotskyi <vo...@apache.org> on 2020/01/09 17:33:21 UTC

Official Apache Drill Docker Images

Hi all,

Some time ago we have introduced Docker Images for Drill and published them
under custom repository.
But now we have Official Docker Repository for Apache Drill placed in
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/drill.

All images from our previous repository were pushed there and also
DockerHub Automated Build was set up for the master branch which publishes
images with master tag after the master branch is updated.

Feel free to test it, and now even on the actual master branch!

For the instructions on how to run Drill on Docker, please refer to
https://drill.apache.org/docs/running-drill-on-docker/.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Re: Official Apache Drill Docker Images