Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by BRUNO FRANK SILVA CORDEIRO <bf...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/19 02:47:50 UTC

Download file is corrupted

Hi There,

           I try to download the file, but this file can be corrupted, i try
to chage browser to download the file (may be its getting cache), and i try
winrar, winzip, 7-zip e more.

--
Bruno FrankCordeiro
bfscordeiro@gmail.com

Re: Working with C++

Posted by da...@o-i.com.
I built a COM wrapper using the code in the message below as a model:
http://marc.info/?l=log4net-user&m=111281577717078&w=2

This is working fine for me from Borland C++ (and VB6 for that matter).  As long as you know how to
reference COM objects from your flavor of C++, I think it should work for you as well.

Regards,

Dan

             <ce...@triplebit.com>

             02/20/2009 02:24 PM                                                                      To
                                                   <lo...@logging.apache.org>
                                                                                                      cc
                   Please respond to
                    "Log4NET User"                                                               Subject
             <log4net-user@logging.apache.         Re: Working with C++
                         org>

Thanks,
But I am already using log4net in my solution in the C# projects. What exactly do I have to do to
integrate the C++ logger?
Can you or somebody else elaborate please(the documentation is quite difficult for me)?
Regards
I. lesher
 I have a mixed project with C# and C++. I use happily the logger in C# but don't know how to use it from
 C++.
 Is there any sample for that?
 Regards
 I. Lesher

Re: Working with C++

Posted by ce...@triplebit.com.

RE: Working with C++

Posted by Radovan Raszka <ra...@hasam.cz>.

I have a mixed project with C# and C++. I use happily the logger in C# but don't know how to use it from C++.
Is there any sample for that?
Regards
I. Lesher

Working with C++