Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by arun196 <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/26 00:47:15 UTC

Message replication not happening among activemq nodes

I have cluster setup for 3 activeMQ nodes with 3 ZooKeeper servers using
Master/Slave configuration.

However, message replication is not happening. I sent a message using
failover to cluster and I see message on activemq1. I shutdown activemq1,
activemq2 is my new master, but the message I sent earlier is lost. where do
I start troubleshooting this? What configuration to look at for message
replication issues?