Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by tzssangglass <tz...@apache.org> on 2022/04/11 10:54:52 UTC

[Notice] Community Weekly Meeting (Apr 13, 2022)

Hi, here is the schedule for the coming Weekly Meeting.

Schedule

Date: on Wednesday, Apr 13, at 20:00 ~ 22:00 (UTC +8)
Meeting Link: https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/F8kPP9xmDvBP

Content:

Apache APISIX is one of the active API Gateway projects in the world. Since
open source on June 6, 2019, it has accumulated more than 300 contributors.
The first open source contributions of many contributors were made on
Apache APISIX. We invited these lovely contributors to chat with you about
how to get involved in the open source community.

In this meeting we will discuss newbie contributor onboarding proposal.

Many seeders in the APISIX community are interested in learning how to
contribute to the project but are unfamiliar with GitHub workflow and
APISIX project.
The Apache APISIX developer community will grow stronger if a clear growth
roadmap is provided.

The doc of Chinese version:
https://docs.qq.com/doc/DQ3ZlVHBKSW5kY1hy?u=33cf094cbb1d4e72986cf31fda870667

Note:

If you have any questions, please comment below or contact
membphis@apache.org or
tzssangglass@apache.org .
Kindly let me know if you need Google Meet or Zoom as communication tools.

*ZhengSong Tu*
My GitHub: https://github.com/tzssangglass
Apache APISIX: https://github.com/apache/apisix

Re: [Notice] Community Weekly Meeting (Apr 13, 2022)

Posted by Anita Ihuman <an...@api7.ai>.
I would like to post this on Twitter for persons who would be interested in
joining.
Is that ok?

Also, is there a like to subscribe to this calendar since it’s weekly.

I am so happy we are going to be doing this.

Posted by tzssangglass <tz...@apache.org>.
Update the doc of Chinese version’s link:

在 2022年4月11日 18:54:52 上,tzssangglass <tz...@apache.org> 写道: