Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Sireesha Sankuratripati <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/27 23:16:26 UTC

Can we use log4net with .Net FW3.5 Applications?

Hello,

I created a custom "Wrapper" component (in .Net FW 2.0 and Visual Studio
2005) that utilizes the log4net dll and exposes methods that enable logging
for my applications. I plan to migrate this Wrapper component to use .Net FW
3.5 and Visual Studio 2008 in the near future and would like to find out if
I can use log4net dll (as a reference) from a .Net FW3.5 application?

Short ques is: Can log4net dll (or components) be used from a .Net FW3.5 and
Visual Sudio 2008 application?

Appreciate a quick answer.

Thanks a lot!