Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 黑猪 <bl...@dingtalk.com.INVALID> on 2022/12/06 13:58:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] the bug with column lost comment

[DISCUSS]
 i want to fix the bug with column lost comment,And I have some ideas, use the new ResolvedSchema to be compatible with existing usage systems while ensuring that the original tableSchema is unchanged.From flink's existing conception, the new object should be mature, so why not switch to the latest ResolvedSchema?

Re: [DISCUSS] the bug with column lost comment

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
The connectors are expected to migrate to new schema framwork. And it's in the plan that migrate TableSchema to new schema framwork Hive connector[1]

Best regards,
Yuxia

Posted by 李宇彬 <li...@163.com>.
Hi,

回复:[DISCUSS] the bug with column lost comment

Posted by 黑猪 <bl...@dingtalk.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi,