Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Raj hadoop <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/21 15:53:55 UTC

Coding standards of Pig

Hi,

We are new to hadoop family(Pig,Hive). We started a project on Pig, We are
set to define some coding standards as well performance benchmarking
activities so kindly help us with any specific doc you have which help us a
lot.

Re: Coding standards of Pig

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the typo. I missed the second link.
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2012/08/process-a-million-songs-with-apache-pig/

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/