Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jeff Born <jb...@gr.com> on 2002/12/09 21:39:02 UTC

RE: beginner help

I've been working on a Struts tutorial for my office for a couple of months
now.  I assume programming knowledge, but no Struts knowledge.  Basic idea is
to move a JSP based web site to a Struts based web site, and then give step
by step instructions on how to get there.

Use the following link to get to the tutorial.
http://j2eestudygroup.classactweb.com/archive/10-14-2002/

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see the link to the pdf.  All
supporting war files are listed there also.

Other tutorial can be found at the following address and come at all levels
of understanding: http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/resources/tutorials.html

Good luck,

jb