Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ec...@casenetinc.com> on 2011/05/13 20:04:49 UTC

Checkstyle out of memory...

Hi all -

I've recently started to add things like pmd/checkstyle/findbugs to a build pipeline but all of a sudden, when adding "mvn checkstyle:checkstyle", I'm getting out of memory exceptions.

I've set start/max memory settings to 1024 but I'm still getting this issue.

I'm open and all ears to any/all suggestions.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the information transmitted within including any attachments is only for the recipient(s) to which it is intended and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of; or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please send the e-mail back by replying to the sender and permanently delete the entire message and its attachments from all computers and network systems involved in its receipt.

RE: Checkstyle out of memory...