Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by x_hsky <x_...@163.com> on 2017/05/27 07:24:57 UTC

The problem of show tables

Hi all,
      I used kudu driver to create a table, but I can not find it using 'show tables'  in impala command line. why ?

Re: The problem of show tables

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@phdata.io>.
Hi,

Cross-posting lists is generally frowned up. I'd suggest you email only one
list at a time in the future. Sounds like you created it in Kudu but not
impala. Impala needs a pointer to the table. You should create an external
table in Impala:
https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/5-10-
x/topics/impala_kudu.html

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@phdata.io>.