Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Zulfi Khan <zu...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/08/31 14:44:27 UTC

Java Swing Problem

Hi,
I am trying to following the following tutorial at:Designing a Swing GUI in NetBeans IDE

|  |
Designing a Swing GUI in NetBeans IDE

Apache NetBeans

Designing a Swing GUI in NetBeans IDE - Apache NetBeans

To create a new ContactEditor application project:

   -
Choose File > New Project. Alternately, you can click the New Project icon in the IDE toolbar.

   -
In the Categories pane, select the Java node and in the Projects pane, choose Java Application. Click Next.

In the step 2, I can't find Java node, somebody please guide me.
Zulfi.

Re: Java Swing Problem

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Probably, if you're a complete beginner, start with "Java with Ant".

Gj

Re: Java Swing Problem

Posted by Mithat Karaoglu <mi...@gmail.com>.
There are three Java nodes: