Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/13 22:45:11 UTC

Working with Intel

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would announce that I am working under contract with Intel
on Ripple.  Looking forward to getting back into the code.

Gord

Re: Working with Intel

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
This is great news for Ripple: congrats Gord!

Re: Working with Intel

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Sweet!

Re: Working with Intel

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Awesome!!

Re: Working with Intel

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Re: Working with Intel

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Great news for Ripple, congratulations on this job!
Have fun

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de